Mediathek - The ULTIMATE Entertainment
Library, personal belongings & Inventory manager
release can be
used freely in a
person) own data
/ items. It can
but selling is
Shareware license must be acquired for home-user access to all product
users / sessions
uses, as well as
manage data that
belongs to a
moral person /
User must verify which licensing mode concerns his use and register if shareware is required.
Mediathek is available in French and English versions for Windows® XP, Windows® Vista,
Windows® 7 (32/64-bit), and Windows® 8.
- Download Mediathek Premium Ed. installation files by clicking the download button below.
Mediathek English edition setup
mediathek7en_setup.exe (2.81 Mb).
- When prompted what to do with this file, save it to a location on your hard drive. Keep this file in a safe place
for later use as it will be usefull for re-installing or repairing the software in case of troubles.
- Once download is complete, locate the file and double-click its icon. Make sure you keep a copy of this file which will help
you reinstall or repair the software in case of trouble.
- Follow the Mediathek installation assistant which will guide you during all the steps of installation procedure.
Attention: read the FAQs page if you already have a previous version installed.
- Once setup is finished you can run Mediathek by clicking its icon in the Mediathek group, or from Windows desktop.
- Please, be sure to read the license agreement provided with the documentation. Using Mediathek means you agreed every
terms in the licence agreement.
Download software Updates
- There is currently no necessary nor specific additional update for Mediathek 7.x.